Uncategorized (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING GUARDIANS.

http://www.legalservices.gov.uk/civil/cls_news_10505.as A reminder of the rules regarding the appointment of guardians in public law child…

Started by Alison J Stevens

0 Nov 12, 2009

The e mail i had sent about the Bayne Case.

Pastor Ron Unruh, a BC visual artist and a retired pastor, wrote the following about Paul & Zabeth Bayne who have had all three of thei…

0 Nov 11, 2009

PAIN DATA FROM 2000 ABOUT PERCEIVED ABUSE

. "Perceived" abuse PAIN's data showed that 88 per cent of its cases arose because of "perceived" abuse rather than any empirical evidence…

0 Nov 10, 2009

Mcenzie Friend Guidelines we were denied acess to court for representation, under investigation

Sent: Sat, Nov 7, 2009 6:30 pm Subject: Guidelines for McKenzie friends. Keep this for info Nov 09 President’s Guidance: McKenzie Friends…

0 Nov 10, 2009

Goverment To Put More Money Into Safeguarding Vulnerable Children

I just hope all this planning and Government funding will improve the situation with reference to many Local Authority Social Services Depa…

0 Nov 10, 2009

Paste to browser

Microsoft Photo Editor - 050304AS - Restore - 8 Nov Alison Stevens cannot forget the horror of going to visit her three- ... and contacted…

0 Nov 10, 2009

CORPORATE PARENT

Do you know what the responsibility of your local County Councillor is within the child care arena? Sadly, neither do they. If a child is…

0 Nov 9, 2009

Please find time to fill in this petition, it only takes seconds Many thanks.

Paul and Zabeth Bayne need our help. Their three children were removed from their home on October 22, 2007. It is difficult to define justi…

0 Nov 8, 2009

Death Certificate

YOU, of all people, can understand what it is like to be an innocent falsely accused and how it feels to become the victim yourself. There…

Started by Mike Bruce

2 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Mike Bruce

This is our son we are not allowed to keep

We are not allowed to parent our son because my daughter was taken to care, so any child or future children that I have have to be remove b…

Started by Vicky Laker

0 Sep 12, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alison J Stevens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service