YOU, of all people, can understand what it is like to be an innocent falsely accused and how it feels to become the victim yourself. There are many laws I will somehow suggest and gain support somehow. Besides the mandatory differential diagnosis requirement, there should also be a mandate requiring someone to be convicted before entering "homicide" on a child's death certificate before it is proven or disproven. That seems like a basic constitutional right---to be presume innocent until proven guilty. How do you even dispute and have that changed once you are proven innocent?

I swear on everyone I love and everything that I hold dear to me....They will have to kill me to shut me up. I have decided to become a journalist on these types of subject. I have alot of learning to do. What if ALL of us became writers?If we all wrote on our own website then it would seem when people search the internet about vaccines, or SBS, SIDS Etc....they would find more of the truth if we get a mass amount of our real truths out there.

I can feel everyone coming together now. There are so many groups with common interest that many fail because we get unintentionally divided. We have to fight together wven after we have won our personal battes. I think we are all trying to do this in one way or another. United We Stand....Divided We Fall. You know Tonya was one of my first contacts....then Heath....Everyone needs to introduce everyone to everyone eachother knows.

Just like the VAEERS and NVIC were needed and created....We need a database to report EVERY piece of data from infants that are even thought to have passed from Vaccines, SIDS, SBS ETC....then we have supporting facts and so many of them "they"can't dispute that record. How could we start such a thing? We have to find a way to constantly improve our networking and power....There is only one thing that could ever be larger than "them" and that is "us"....ALL of us working together....We can't win each case alone....We can win MOST cases if we stick together...

I am rambling so I will close for now. I hope everyone is ok today and God Bless.

Mike B

Views: 41

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The guilty until proven innocent has been evidence of how backwards the justice system has become. They need to prove you are guilty first. Instead we are all trying to prove we are innocent. How did we stray so far from what is just and right.

It would also be wonderful to be able to clear your name on the child protection records. They need to do something more than an addendum in small print on the bottom of the last page. A pediatrician had told me that after this is over you will need to go through all of the records and correct anything that is false with your own addendum and file it otherwise it is looked on as undisputed and if you need to run to the emergency room again with your child you are still on the watch list and treated as suspect. The false information is still looked upon as fact.

This not only effects us it also effects our children's children. This marks them for life too. If the parents were abusers then the children have great potential to be abusers. Also an article that came out here not too many months ago focussed on a family that had their baby removed at birth because they themselves had been raised in the foster care system here and so they would not make good parents. What a future our children will have if this remains the same.

I agree with you. United we stand...Divided we fall. We do need to interconnect with eachother. We need to build a strong army of good people willing to continue in this quest undaunted. Even when we win our own battles we must not stop. Our own children need us to continue. Winning our case is not complete success. I for one do not want to have to look a crying mother or suffering child in the eye and say I was too tired to continue fighting for you.

Thanks Mike for urging us on. We are with you!
I amde contact with one of the founders of the 5 Percenters...She is now my friend on Faabebook and Toni Blake is elping in United States...Zabeth maybe you could lead the Canadian arm of this...We can be larger than WHO and stronger than we are divided up and unorganized. I feel we have to help this movement once we have our lives back in order...Easier to say things than to do them but just thinking God brought us all together somehow.

Zabeth Bayne said:
The guilty until proven innocent has been evidence of how backwards the justice system has become. They need to prove you are guilty first. Instead we are all trying to prove we are innocent. How did we stray so far from what is just and right.

It would also be wonderful to be able to clear your name on the child protection records. They need to do something more than an addendum in small print on the bottom of the last page. A pediatrician had told me that after this is over you will need to go through all of the records and correct anything that is false with your own addendum and file it otherwise it is looked on as undisputed and if you need to run to the emergency room again with your child you are still on the watch list and treated as suspect. The false information is still looked upon as fact.

This not only effects us it also effects our children's children. This marks them for life too. If the parents were abusers then the children have great potential to be abusers. Also an article that came out here not too many months ago focussed on a family that had their baby removed at birth because they themselves had been raised in the foster care system here and so they would not make good parents. What a future our children will have if this remains the same.

I agree with you. United we stand...Divided we fall. We do need to interconnect with eachother. We need to build a strong army of good people willing to continue in this quest undaunted. Even when we win our own battles we must not stop. Our own children need us to continue. Winning our case is not complete success. I for one do not want to have to look a crying mother or suffering child in the eye and say I was too tired to continue fighting for you.

Thanks Mike for urging us on. We are with you!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alison J Stevens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service