Sample Title (2,739)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CHECK THIS ONE OUT FOR MEMBERS IN THE STATES

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/18173614/Foster-Parents-in-Action

Started by Alison J Stevens

0 Dec 11, 2009

TRAINING COURSE FOR DOCTORS TO DEFINE CHILD ABUSE NSPCC INVOLVED

Training course launched to help doctors spot child ABUSE 10 December 2009 The Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (RCPCH) has j…

0 Dec 11, 2009

CAFCASS WHAT A DISGRACE

I know for a fact that a waiting list for Guardians in the West Midlands, is up to five months,and that is from one of our Childrens Panel…

1 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by TWIGGIE

LOCAL AUTHORITY HIGHER DEMANDS ARE BLAMED ON THE RECESSION I BEG TO DIFFER

Some of the six per cent of Local Authority's increased demands is obviously due to the recession, but basic common sense tells a different…

0 Dec 2, 2009

Ministers to improve Cornwalls Childrens Services

Ministers intervene to improve Cornwall’s children’s services 24 November 2009 The Children’s Minister, Dawn Primarolo, has today announc…

0 Nov 30, 2009

INTERESTING CASE

Supreme Court allows child to continue to live with grandmother UK Supreme Court © Copyright Jordan Publishing The Supreme Court THURS 19/…

0 Nov 20, 2009

NSPCC DEVISE TOOL KIT FOR CHILDRENS RIGHTS

Theory is a good thing, these words and recommendations should be put into action, Allow Children into Child Protection Case Conferences,…

0 Nov 20, 2009

Scandal

New to Parents Against Injustice but really need as much help as possible. The scandal started in Holland where our new born was taking str…

Started by Bobby Newton

0 Nov 19, 2009

CYPNOW Blog ED BALLS

Lets hope that this kind of good work for Children In Care carries on? I applaud Ed Balls , for his effort in writing to every looked afte…

0 Nov 17, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Alison J Stevens.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service