Parents Against Injustice
Date:Thursday 30 September
Time: 9:30am – 3:30pm
Location: The Samworth Centre at St Mary’s, 8 Burton Street, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, LE13 1AE
Are you thinking of setting up a social enterprise to deliver health and social care services? Or are you an existing social enterprise?
If you are planning to or currently delivering health and social care services, want to find out more about local NHS plans and need
access to finance for growth and sustainability, this event could be
Find out how to access finance, support and advice on becoming investment ready.
The Department of Health’s Social Enterprise Investment Fund (SEIF) aims to support and finance new and existing social enterprises that deliver health and social care services.
The Department of Health has invested approximately £50m in more than 300 organisations through the SEIF.
The event will inform existing or start up organisations in the Leicester, Leicestershire, Welland and surrounding areas about the fund
with a view to investing in their growth and sustainability. The event
will be informative and resourceful for the participants.
This free event is brought to you by the ‘Creating a vibrant third sector project’ (which is being delivered by Rutland County Council) in
partnership with The Social Investment Business and Voluntary Action
This event includes speakers from:
• The Department for Health – The national health and social care policy context
• NHS Leicestershire County and Rutland – health inequalities, the commissioning landscape and direction of
• Voluntary Action LeicesterShire – Sustainable Service Delivery for Charities, Voluntary Groups and Social Enterprises
• The Social Investment Business – Investment thinking and why finance
is important for growth, and working together for public service
• The Social Investment Business – developing consortia for public service delivery
Add a Comment